New Student Registration
For Registration for the upcoming 2021-22 year, submit inquiries via email to email@example.com and we will be in contact and send you a Registration Packet. Virtual information sessions and in person tours are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request yours.
Required Documents Check List
– Birth Certificate
– Baptismal Certificate
– Current Immunization Record
– Copy of the Students Current Report Card
– June Report Card 2020/2021
– NYS Test Scores and Standardized Test Scores
– IEP or IESP, if applicable
– Home Language Questionnaire
Registration Fee for New Students
– $275.00 non-refundable registration fee for the first child and $125 for each additional child includes. This fee includes application processing, Home Academy dues, and student insurance. This fee is payable by check or money order to St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Academy. Cash cannot be accepted.
SFACA offers our working parents two programs called Early Drop Off and After School. Early Drop Off program begins at 7:30 a.m. and After School is available from dismissal to 6:00pm
NYC 3K For All (Free Full Day) Starting September 2021
The 3K program runs for 6 hours and 20 minutes per day (8:10am – 2:30pm), with 15 children in each class. Each class consists of a Lead Teacher, Teacher’s Assistant and a part time Teachers Aide. We will provide lunch and an afternoon snack.
NYC Pre-K for All (Free Full Day)
Children must be born in 2017 and turn 4 years old by 12/31/2021
Kindly create an account now on the NYC DOE WEBSITE; MySchools.nyc. Registration is closed for 2021/22.
The Pre-K All Program time is 8:00 am – 2:20 pm, Monday through Friday.
Kindergarten through Grade 8
Grades K-2 8:00AM – 2:50PM
Grades 3 – 8 8:00AM – 3:00PM
Re-Registration for the 2021-22 School Year
Re-Registration Fees (K to 8): $200 for one child/$125 for each additional child. Applications were made available starting in February 2021.
St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Academy does not discriminate against students/families based on race, religion, color, sex, or national origin.