20/21 Financial Aid Applications
Although our deadline of 7/24/20 has passed, we will continue to accept applications from families through the Fall. Awards will begin with those applications completed before the deadline and continue on a rolling basis as available funding allows.
**Please read frequently asked questions carefully**
- To apply, go to www.FuturesinEducation.org, go to Scholarships and click Apply!
- Call FACTS directly with questions regarding your application and documents needed.
- Awarding will continue on a rolling basis for eligible, completed applications as funding permits throughout the summer.
- Unfortunately, we won’t be able to tell you when you will get a notification with decision.
- For a status check, log into your application. If you’ve been awarded, you will receive an email and it will be noted in your FACTS application.
- We are not able to return calls and emails asking for status of application.
- If your taxes are not yet ready, simply submit them when you have them. Until they are uploaded, your application will remain incomplete.
- Returning Teddy Forstmann recipients should apply directly with Children’s Scholarship Fund; do not apply through Facts.
- Schools: You can view your students in Facts. Please be patient as we work through the applications.
For help with the financial aid application for 20-21, please call Facts at 866-441-4637. If you have a question regarding CAP/Alumni, please email: CAP@FuturesinEducation.