Update for 2020-21 (8/9/2020)
- To apply, go to www.FuturesinEducation.org, go to Scholarships and click Apply!
- Call FACTS directly with questions regarding your application and documents needed.
- Awarding will continue on a rolling basis for eligible, completed applications as funding permits throughout the summer.
- Unfortunately, we won’t be able to tell you when you will get a notification with decision.
- For a status check, log into your application. If you’ve been awarded, you will receive an email and it will be noted in your FACTS application.
- We are not able to return calls and emails asking for status of application.
- If your taxes are not yet ready, simply submit them when you have them. Until they are uploaded, your application will remain incomplete.
- Returning Teddy Forstmann recipients should apply directly with Children’s Scholarship Fund; do not apply through Facts.
- Schools: You can view your students in Facts. Please be patient as we work through the applications.
Futures in Education
Families must meet financial eligibility requirements to be considered.
Starting Monday, January 13, 2020 go to www.futuresineducation.org
From the main menu, click SCHOLARSHIPS and then APPLY
Note: Returning Teddy Forstmann recipients will receive instructions from
Children’s Scholarship Fund. Do not apply through FACTS!
STUDENT SPONSOR PARTNERS FOR HIGH SCHOOL
Student Sponsor Partners is a New York City nonprofit that has been helping students with average grades and financial need reach their highest potential. This is done by pairing eligible students with sponsors who fund their private high school tuition and mentors who guide them along the way. The organization also offers college and career prep.