CELEBRATION OF CATHOLIC SCHOOLS WEEK
Dear SFACA Families:
We are beginning the celebration of Catholic Schools Week!
There are many activities scheduled for the week of January 30th to February 4th. We thank all our administration, faculty, staff, home academy members, and our SFACA parents and students who make our school so wonderful. Without their dedication and commitment to our school, it would not be the school it is!
We kick off our Catholic Schools celebration with an opening mass on Sunday, January 30th at 11am followed by an open house. We hope you can join us. On Monday, January 31st we launch our Catholic Schools Week Service Project benefitting “God’s Love We Deliver.” It is an organization which delivers healthy meals for those who have serious illnesses and who cannot provide meals for themselves. Any help that you can do to support this worthy cause will be greatly appreciated.
A few special highlights:
- Open house for all families on Sunday, January 30th at 12:00–1:00pm after the 11:00am Mass.
- Open house for new families interested in grades K to 4 on Tuesday, February 1st from 3-4 pm
- Open house for new families interested in grades 5 to 8 on Thursday, February 3rd from 3-4 pm
- CSW SUPER HERO DAY – students will dress up as their favorite super hero on Tuesday, February 1st
- CSW STUDENT APPRECIATION DAY 2/2/22 – classes will dress down in their class’s special theme showing how we are all alike
- Middle School “Living Wax Museum” on Thursday, February 3rd at 2pm in MCH for parents of grades 6,7,8
- CSW TEACHERS APPRECIATION DAY is on Friday, February 4th and the CSW Closing Mass at 11:00am is hosted by the 3rd Grade – please come pray with us.
There will be new student registration on February 8th and February 10th from 9:30-10:30am and from 1:00-2:00 pm. Please call the office for an appointment.
3K and PreK for All will not be in session on Friday, February 11th due to a Faculty Professional Day. Students in grades K-8 will have full day of school.
Please continue to notify the office of any telephone number changes or pertinent information changes to update our office records. Please make sure that voicemail boxes are cleared to leave messages in the event we need to speak with a family member.
PLEASE NOTE: For the safety of everyone, please keep your child home if he or she is not feeling well. We also need to have all COVID screening forms completed on FACTS before 8:00am or a hard copy of the form to be handed in to the teacher first thing when entering the classroom. Masks are to be worn at all times when coming in the school building, as well as, when dropping and picking up your child.
At this time, I am wishing you a safe and happy mid-winter break. Enjoy the time with your families and friends.
Looking forward to a warm Spring ahead!
Ms. Stefano, Faculty, and Staff