For September 2020, please send your child to school with the following art supplies:
Note well: this supply list and art fee DOES NOT apply to Pre-K For All or Kindergarten students. Supplies will be provided for them.
- 2-3 (sharpened) pencils
- 1 Eraser – Pink Pearl Eraser
- 1 large GLUE STICK
- 1 box of Crayons – Crayola Classic Color Pack Crayons, 24 count
- 1 box of Colored Pencils – Crayola Colored Pencils, 12 count
- 1 box of Markers – Crayola Classic Markers, Broad Line, 10 count
- NO permanent or scented markers
- 1 pallet of Watercolor Paint – Crayola Washable Watercolor Paints, 8 color set
- (Grades 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 only) – Crayola Oil Pastels, 28 count
- (Grades 5, 6, 7 & 8 only) – 2 fine-tip Sharpie Pens
- (Grades 5, 6, 7 & 8 only) – small set of acrylic paints (red, yellow, blue, white, and black)
- (Grades 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 only) – 1 watercolor pad (9 in. x 12 in)
- (Grades 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 only) – 1 spiral bound sketchbook
- Sketchbook may be either 5.5 in. x 8.5 in. OR 8.5 in. x 11 in.
- The students will bring them to class each week, so please choose the size best suited for your child.
- (Grades 1, 3, 5, & 7) – 1 package of wipes
- (Grades 2, 4, 6, & 8) – 1 roll of paper towels
- $7.00 art paper fee : Envelope should be labeled with the student’s name, grade, and “Miss Gangi’s Art Class” on the front.
For grades 1 & 2 : Art supplies should be brought to the classroom in a gallon-sized ZIPLOC bag. The bag and all art supplies should have the student’s name on it. The bags will be stored in the art classroom for the duration of the school year.
For grades 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 : Art supplies should be kept in a small drawstring bag or small backpack that can be closed. The bag, sketchbook, folder, and all art supplies should have the student’s name on it. Art supplies should be checked often to ensure students are always prepared for class. Please do not mix art and classroom supplies.
*This supply list and art fee DOES NOT apply to UPK or Kindergarten students. Supplies will be provided for them.
All artwork students complete will be kept in portfolios in the classroom, and will be sent home at the end of the school year.
All students are expected to come to class completely prepared and ready to create!
Here’s to a wonderful year!