Posted on July 30, 2021
7-203 | Ms. Gina Machin | email@example.com
Homeroom – ELA – Science – Religion – Social Studies
Math | Teacher: Mrs. Theresa Kubina | firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the 7th grade!
Seventh Grade is an exciting year and there is so much to learn. The students are exposed to the core subjects as well as many special subjects.
Overview of the 7th grade curriculum:
- 7th grade science will lay the basis and beginnings of life science that was touched upon towards the very end of last year. Topics will include discussions and studies in the following areas: The Scientific Method, animal and plant cells, an introduction to genetics and DNA, the Six Kingdoms of life, and an introduction to human biology and the major body systems.
– Read more about the 7th Grade Curriculum.
Dear St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Academy Family,
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the 2021-2022 school year filled with great anticipation for a wonderful year of learning planned for our students.
In order to make our academy opening as smooth as possible, we would like to provide you with some information that will help you get your child ready for the big day. (Please note that this information is subject to change if Covid protocols dictate needed revisions.)
PARENT ORIENTATION & MEET THE TEACHER MEETING
Grades Kindergarten through Grade 8
Wednesday, September 8th at 6:30pm in Monsignor Campbell Hall (MCH – church basement)
All parents will meet with SFACA’s Board of Directors and me regarding important information, goals, and expectations about the 2021-2022 academy year. After this brief meeting you will meet with your child’s teacher.
Click here for more details….
Posted on June 30, 2021
SFACA HONOR ROLL
Third Trimester 2020-2021
Posted on June 25, 2021
1. Cumulative average of 97 or above for the five major subjects
2. Rating of no less than 3 and personal cooperation in special subject areas (Art, *LOTE, Music, Physical Ed., Technology).
3. Not more than five lateness.
4. Rating of no less than 4 in personal progress. (more…)
Following is a list of the summer assignments, September welcome letters & supply lists for current students for the coming 2021-22 School Year. New students will be sent special individual instructions:
Dear Future Kindergartners,
You did it! You stepped up from Pre-K and made it to Kindergarten! We promise you that Kindergarten will be a fun yet challenging year. Here are some ideas and…
Link to purchase Summer Bridge Book PK-K (more…)
Posted on May 11, 2021
Click here for TACHS flyer
Read all posts in 7th Grade ›