Posted on January 4, 2021
7-203 | Ms. Gina Machin | firstname.lastname@example.org
Homeroom – ELA – Science – Religion
Math | Teacher: Mrs. Theresa Kubina | email@example.com
Social Studies | Teacher: Ms. Lynda DeDominicis | firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the 7th grade!
Seventh Grade is an exciting year and there is so much to learn. The students are exposed to the core subjects as well as many special subjects.
Overview of the 7th grade curriculum:
- 7th grade science will lay the basis and beginnings of life science that was touched upon towards the very end of last year. Topics will include discussions and studies in the following areas: The Scientific Method, animal and plant cells, an introduction to genetics and DNA, the Six Kingdoms of life, and an introduction to human biology and the major body systems.
– Read more about the 7th Grade Curriculum.
The Office of the Superintendent of Catholic Schools in Brooklyn and Queens have postponed, the TerraNova Tests scheduled for January (Gr. 3 to 8) to the Fall of 2021 and Springtime (Gr. K to 2) until the Spring of 2021. It has been determined that this decision will not negatively impact HS admissions.
Posted on December 11, 2020
SFACA HONOR ROLL
First Trimester 2020-2021
1. Cumulative average of 97 or above for the five major subjects
2. Rating of no less than 3 and personal cooperation in special subject areas (Art, *LOTE, Music, Physical Ed., Technology).
3. Not more than five lateness.
4. Rating of no less than 4 in personal progress.
Vincent Costanza III
Posted on October 21, 2020
We are proud to present our Catholic High School Guide to you. Our schools provide a Christ centered educational environment for all students and families that is academically excellent where students can reach their full potential. Catholic High Schools prepare our young men and women for college and career and to be thoughtful leaders in our communities. The Guide provides you with a map of the Brooklyn and Queens Catholic High Schools, contact information, enrollment, the current tuition rate and a summary statement about each school. Our Catholic Schools are truly centers of hope and are proud of the accomplishment of our students, teachers and staff. Looking forward to you joining this inspiring community of learners.
BQ Catholic High School Guide