Posted on March 29, 2021
7-203 | Ms. Gina Machin | email@example.com
Homeroom – ELA – Science – Religion – Social Studies
Math | Teacher: Mrs. Theresa Kubina | firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the 7th grade!
Seventh Grade is an exciting year and there is so much to learn. The students are exposed to the core subjects as well as many special subjects.
Overview of the 7th grade curriculum:
- 7th grade science will lay the basis and beginnings of life science that was touched upon towards the very end of last year. Topics will include discussions and studies in the following areas: The Scientific Method, animal and plant cells, an introduction to genetics and DNA, the Six Kingdoms of life, and an introduction to human biology and the major body systems.
– Read more about the 7th Grade Curriculum.
This is just a friendly reminder that the deadline for a current 7th grade boys to apply to Xavier High School’s Higher Achievement Program (HAP) is only a few weeks away. All interested applicants must submit an online application, as well as all other supporting materials, by April 15
. In case you need them, some details about the program are below:
SFACA HONOR ROLL
Second Trimester 2020-2021
Posted on February 3, 2021
1. Cumulative average of 97 or above for the five major subjects
2. Rating of no less than 3 and personal cooperation in special subject areas (Art, *LOTE, Music, Physical Ed., Technology).
3. Not more than five lateness.
4. Rating of no less than 4 in personal progress. (more…)
During Catholic Schools Week 2021, St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Academy will be offering grade specific Meet the Teachers and Meet the Principal Virtual Information Sessions.
All are welcomed! Registration in advance is required.
Refer to the schedule below: (more…)
Posted on January 4, 2021
The Office of the Superintendent of Catholic Schools in Brooklyn and Queens have postponed, the TerraNova Tests scheduled for January (Gr. 3 to 8) to the Fall of 2021 and Springtime (Gr. K to 2) until the Spring of 2021. It has been determined that this decision will not negatively impact HS admissions.